Lealman Kitchen Gets Cooked
A wood burning make-shift fireplace overheated the flue and started a fire that carried over to the adjoining ceiling area. It was smoky, and a thick soot deposit was left on the walls, ceiling, and attic crawl space. Our SERVPRO technicians responded to start the fire damage restoration in this Lealman home. We boarded up an entry door to secure the premises and then we began the removal of charred and non-salvageable items and building materials. We wiped down the residue from the hard surfaces and set up several hydroxyl generators to rid the environment of the unhealthy air from the smoke pollutants. We fogged a deodorizer to help with improving the indoor air quality.