Mold Damage Emergency Tips
What you can do until help arrives
In as little as 48 hours, mold can quickly become a problem in your Florida home or business when there’s a water intrusion, like a roof leak or leaking water line. Mold can cause health effects and can also cause significant damage to your property. SERVPRO of Gulf Beaches South / West St. Petersburg has the training, protective gear, and specialized equipment necessary to handle your mold problem.
Our team pride ourselves in being "Faster to any size disaster." When you are dealing with mold damage, immediate action is crucial. Even a delay of a few hours can greatly increase the severity of the damage.
If disaster strikes your Florida home or business, you can trust SERVPRO of Gulf Beaches South / West St. Petersburg to respond immediately and make your loss "Like it never even happened."
Have a Mold Problem?
Call SERVPRO of Gulf Beaches South / West St. Petersburg at (727) 341-1001
Have a Mold Problem?
Call Us Today – (727) 341-1001
If you have a mold problem in your home or business, consider the following facts:
- Significant mold growth can occur in 48-72 hours.
- Mold may present a greater risk to children, the elderly, and anyone with respiratory problems.
- A strong, musty odor may indicate hidden mold behind drywall or under carpeting.
What to Do:
- Stay out of affected areas.
- Turn off the HVAC system and fans.
- Contact SERVPRO of Gulf Beaches South / West St. Petersburg for mold remediation services.
What Not to Do:
- Don’t touch or disturb the mold.
- Don’t blow air across any surfaces with visible or suspected mold growth.
- Don’t attempt to dry the area yourself.
- Don’t spray bleach or other disinfectants on the mold.
Mold Remediation Services
If you suspect that your home or business has a mold problem, SERVPRO of Gulf Beaches South / West St. Petersburg has the training, equipment, and expertise to handle the situation.
We are proud to serve our local communities:
- St Petersburg
- Tierra Verde
- St Pete Beach
- South Pasadena
- Treasure Island
- Bay Pines
- Mitchell Beach